The eMarketing Guru's Unique Competencies
The Guru Has Worked In All Business
The Guru's Work Has Stood the
Test of Time
- Low ticket, Consumer Products
- High Ticket, Consumer Products
- High Ticket, B2B
- Low-Ticket B2B
- Advertising-Supported Media
- Online Product Sales
- Professional Services /
Every eCommerce business
that the Guru has worked on continues to thrive today.
The Guru's methodology brings lasting success.
The Guru Is Always Cutting-Edge
Following are is a list of
some of the initiatives the Guru has launched. Many are now
SOP, each was at the cutting edge for its time.
- Streaming video trailers to
sell videos at Taunton.com in 1996. The Guru was the 25th
customer of RealNetworks.
- An online book club loyalty
program at Taunton.com in 1997. Registered members
discounts. (This idea has since been adopted by all major
supermarkets and many other retailers.)
- Interactive games at
ReadersDigest.com to drive membership and loyalty in 1999.
- Contextual advertising at
ReadersDigest.com in 2000.
- eDiets at ReadersDigest.com in
- Live WebEx Demos at eCornell in
2002. Again the Guru was one of WebEx's early clients.
- Paid Search Advertising at
eCornell.com in 2003. The Guru built the entire business
on paid search. Before Google knew what it was.
- eLearning for teachers at
IntegriTeach in 2005.
- Anonymous relationship
brokering at RegisteredReps.com in 2005.
- Audio, video, and animations that sell, beginning in 2006.
- Social network advertising - 2008.
- Green Marketing - 2009.
Before moving online, the eMarketing Guru worked in traditional
publishing for several years, building experience in all phases of
direct marketing, brand advertising, retail direct and distributor
channels. The Guru knows how to integrate online and offline